Prototype development of large interleaving road wheels, using a
Pz Kpfw III Ausf H (7 ZW) as the basis of the conversion. The three
prototypes were built late in 1940 was used for training purposes
after testing had been completed. Further development was halted
and in 1943/44, prototypes were fitted with dozers and were used to
clean up the streets of bombed cities. This suspension was later
adopted in Tiger and Panther.